Speed into STEAM with Sphero Indi Robotic Car - the most approachable, entry-level, learning robot for kids.
Designed for early learners, indi inspires imaginative play-based learning by empowering kids to design and build their own mazes while teaching critical problem-solving and computational thinking skills. With its on-board colour sensor and colour cards, indi provides endless opportunities to rev kids’ creativity with or without the need of an app.
Build custom mazes, solve puzzles, and take control of the wheel to drive. Teach coding concepts to beginners and kick programming into high gear with even more options to spark interest in computer science in the free Sphero Edu Jr app. Buckle up and watch indi go!
- Design & create - design and build any maze imaginable, just like an engineer
- Solve puzzles - or create your own with the included color tiles
- Screenless learning - sharpen computational thinking skills through hands-on interactive play
- Coding concepts - learn basic programming skills with our new drag and drop blocks in the Sphero Edu Jr app, designed just for indi
- Charge time: 1h 40 min
- Playtime on full charge: > 1h
- Max top speed: ~1.6 m/s
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Bluetooth range: 10m
- 1 x Robot
- 1 x Charging cable
- 30 x Colour cards
- 500+ individual pieces of adhesive tape to secure colour cards
- 2 decorative sticker sheets to customise indi
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Beginner's Guide to Programming booklet
- Product Dimensions:
- Product Weight:
- Packaging Weight: